The porta potty showed up today. Love it.
This morning the stucco from the back of the house was demo''d via the hammer! This morning I quickly moved the nice glasses out of the kitchen cupboards to avoid breakage. The pounding was so hard that the tile in the kitchen backsplash started to fall off. Then I left, so who knows what happened after that....
The digging started today on the basement, we are about 4-5 feet down. Low and behold it also started raining tonight. Hopefully the hole does not fill in with water!
The driveway is getting pretty trashed from the bobcat so that may need replacing now...
This morning the stucco from the back of the house was demo''d via the hammer! This morning I quickly moved the nice glasses out of the kitchen cupboards to avoid breakage. The pounding was so hard that the tile in the kitchen backsplash started to fall off. Then I left, so who knows what happened after that....
The digging started today on the basement, we are about 4-5 feet down. Low and behold it also started raining tonight. Hopefully the hole does not fill in with water!
The driveway is getting pretty trashed from the bobcat so that may need replacing now...
No comments:
Post a Comment