Just when you thought demo was over....it continues. I am in awe at how much of the house is really gone. You are looking at the picture which used to be the kitchen & laundry room, left side and part of dining room... or the future kitchen & new basement wall! I heard framing is starting tomorrow (Friday) & on Sunday! We get to listen to more Euro Trash Disco ! We are living behind the temporary walls on the right. It is not very airtight but I put up some plastic to keep the dust out. Also, not sound proof either. I hear all the construction guys' jokes when they think I am not around. So hilarious! Much talk about vibrators, caulk, etc. LL
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I broke Stan's heart when I told him John didn't do the work himself. Yvonne
Post a Comment